Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Marketing Solution

Hi Names William, I am from small town of Henderson NC. I started internet marketing earlier this year, with no luck what so ever. I got what is called google slapped Every time I would try and do PPC. I started out with a budget of 1500. And lost it all within a months time. I have since spent time researching, different products and trying to learn all about internet marketing. I have found there is just no way to learn it all, It changes all the time. What works today might not work tomorrow. I started out on clickbank about 2 months ago, and haven't made a single thing. I got piggy backed by some big company on google, which I learned about some time ago now. I just wasn't having any luck at all.

But now that you know a little about me, I am here to help and get help, If that is even possible for my learning ability.

There are 3 things I have learned over the past few months, and I would like to share them with you now.

  1. When doing email blasts, or email marketing, such as Aweber, Try different ways of putting words in your ad. Such as Click here: this will almost always put your email into the spam folder no matter what else is in the email. Try using a 1 instead of an L so it looks something like this C1ick here: or using an 0 and not an o in order. I am sure some of you already knew this but for those that didn't try it out. I found it helps.
  2. Facebook is the new google adwords guys. I have never seen such targeted ads in my life. I can pick just about anything, for preference on my ads, I can also make a page, a real business page for free? wow and put my name in front of 400 million people for free without doing anything. The Power of facebook to market a product has gown through the roof over the past few years. I wish I had learned that before I started marketing.
  3. Video marketing is at an all time high right now. youtube, is just as popular as facebook if not more. making a quick video with jing (which is free btw) and posting it on youtube takes seconds. Youtube is even now paying for your videos and giving thanks for all the support now. Give a good video put your link at the end of the video, and down below in the description area and there you go. 4 million views for a good video.
well lets tie some lose ends here with all this information, such as how to get those emails for Aweber, well you could send a blast of emails by Virualurl. This site for only 200 dollars will send 3000 emails to targeted viewers every 3 days for a year. Holly Wow That is 363,000 a year. So that is a good way to get leads and also sale product from clickbank or anything really.

With facebook their isn't much to say get friends, post content, get involved with groups and brand yourself. You can also link your Twitter account with facebook, (not something I mentioned but a good idea) and tweet your little heart out about anything. Google loves this btw again.

As for Video Marketing, wow what a great way to marketing anything, and everything. Think outside the box with this tool. a good site to use for video marketing is TubeMogul, this site will submit your video to different networks all across the internet for free. You may also try (Traffic Geyser Not free). Now I know some people have a marketing budget just like I did so these easy and some what free steps are for you. In later posts if wanted I will talk about blogs, Warm Marketing, Forum, and DVD marketing. I look forward to hearing from everyone, have a nice day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment